GX Bridge Club is a long-established members’ Club which has been based in the Memorial Centre for many years, and has a current membership of over 150.
Monday and Wednesday evenings
The Garden Room
7.30pm – 10.30pm
Please arrive by 7:20pm
We normally play 24 boards
Tea, Coffee and excellent biscuits during the evening (and the bar isn’t far away)!
- Annual competitions for club members for a variety of trophies
- Christmas bridge party evening
- Once or twice a year a bridge weekend away is arranged
- Swiss Teams event including lunch on a Sunday in November
- Friendly club who welcomes visitors who have some experience of playing and enjoying bridge
- Boards are computer generated and pre-dealt
- Electronic scoring tablets
During Covid, the Club also ran an online bridge session on BBO on a Monday evening, which may continue for a longer period if required, and details are on the Club’s website – http://www.bridgewebs.com/gerrardscross.
The Club does not offer a hosting system, but has arrangements in place to try to find playing partners for members.
Annual membership subscription is £5, and table money of £3 a session. (Visiting non-members pay £4 table money).
COME ALONG WITH A FRIEND!